For a company based in the Netherlands and specialist in connector technology, we are looking for a fulltime Business Development Assistant - Automotive to join our European team.
In this position, you will work directly with one or more of our Business Development Managers.
What are you responsible for:
- Provide efficient and effective support service to the external sales team, discussing developments within the customer base
- Receive, process and co-ordinate all sales enquiries, this may involve liaising with other members of staff within Europe or Tokyo office, ensuring that the replies are sent in a timely and professional manner.
- Answer customer enquiries on products, using catalogue or the web site. Any technical question can be referred to the Technical Sales Coordinator or Business Development Managers
- Log all customer enquiries on sales database SAP Business One
- Update customer information and progress of enquiries on database SAP Business One
- Occasional Pro-active telephone sales campaigns
- Organize and dispatch all samples and catalogues requested by customers, followed by telephone call to see they received what they require
- Establish a good working relationship with all customers and distributors
- Provide quotations using SBO, followed up by telephone call to establish customer feedback regarding prices, projects, suitability of the products, log communication in SAP Business One and communicate with sales team
- Provide regular quotation tracking reports to the Business Development Managers
- Process and track the status of customer sales order liaising with the Central Logistics Controller in Amsterdam head office and ensuring the customer’s needs are met to satisfaction
- Support Sales administration duties
- Handling Purchase Order, Stock, Shipping Documents, Delivery Control on SAP Business One
What makes you the perfect match:
- English language, any other European languages are advantageous
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude towards assigned work objectives
- Experience in back-office sales assistant (mandatory)
- Experience in business administration such as PO, invoice, stock control (mandatory)
- Experience in SAP or SAP Business One system (preferable)
- Excel & Word skills
- Team player (important)
What do we offer you:
- A great international working environment, with a high quality team and a dedicated strong company
- Good financial compensation and a comprehensive benefit package,
plus the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the activities in order to make a positive impact on the success of the company.
WVI = Werk Voor Iedereen (Work For Everyone)
WVI Employment Agency stands for Work For Everyone. We are a colorful, multicultural and social organization where everyone is welcome. We do not select on color or age but on personality, experience and knowledge.
Are you looking for a new challenge or a next step in your career, then you have come to the right place. Thanks to our extensive customer base, we can quickly find a suitable job for you. We specialize in work at every level and in every industry. Whether it concerns administrative function, logistics, care, cleaning or transport functions, we do not shy away from a challenge.